Finally got a hummer!

coastalconn

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is not the first time I have been sorely disappointed by a subject line like this.

That first one is terrific! I've never managed to get two of them interacting with each other like that. The rest are nice too; I've gotten quite a few hummers lately, but they've mostly been too noisy, as somehow I always manage to find them in the shade.
Those little orange flowers in your last picture--man, the hummers LOVE those things! I'm thinking I might just plant some in my backyard for next year.

Great shots, I know what it takes to get those shots.

Nice!

My favs are #2 and #4. The 2nd looks like a baby, all fuzzy.

I have 2 feeders and these birds are still incredibly difficult to photograph. Unpredictable, darty, and territorial too! They try to pick each other off at the feeders.

It is about time Kris! :) Love #1.

This is not the first time I have been sorely disappointed by a subject line like this.

Was thinking the exact same thing :lol:

Anyway great shots OP! When I took that hawk shot the other week there was a hummer feeding; the bird was in a shadow, I snapped a few and hit the delete button on them when I got home and took a look. Figured I would try again some other time.

Glad to see birds when I opened this. Hummers hang around my backyard all the time, but I've never had an opportunity like your first shot. Out standing!!

Excellent shots! Seeing 2 together is very unusual. The feisty little guys are nearly always intolerant of each other's presence.

Thanks everyone for your kind words! At least it was SFW :)

Outstanding shots!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Some Great shots ,Coastalconn . Funny thing ,Down here in the South ...............NO-one knows "A Hummer " has multiple meanings ,But anyway ,Congratts . Once you get one ,you tend to try for more !

Most reactions

New Topics

Back