camz
No longer a newbie, moving up!
- Joined
- Jun 11, 2009
- Messages
- 1,878
- Reaction score
- 285
- Location
- Bay Area
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit



Congrats! You could have talked to me and I would have sold you mine on the cheap. I'm going to Nikon.
LOL, you hate me being a Canon shooter that much? I had no idea!Congrats! You could have talked to me and I would have sold you mine on the cheap. I'm going to Nikon.
That is the greatest news I have heard so far today.

Congrats !!
Having done a decent amount of video work myself, I would love to have video function in the next body I get. If only to be able to shoot with my specialty lenses. It's really stuff that you cant get out of a little handicam.
haha congrats on the "toy".
And go out and take some pictures!![]()
Maybe I should switch fields..Congrats! That is one bad a$$ camera!
Congrats! You could have talked to me and I would have sold you mine on the cheap. I'm going to Nikon.
Congrats! You could have talked to me and I would have sold you mine on the cheap. I'm going to Nikon.
Congrats! You could have talked to me and I would have sold you mine on the cheap. I'm going to Nikon.
Lies.
congrats man!!! You're a disgrace to the professional though, playing with the video function for the first six hours lol.
photography...what's that ?