acparsons62 Photo Hunter Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jan 24, 2014 Messages 1,590 Reaction score 2,268 Location 大田, South Korea Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 14, 2014 #1 After years of wishing I had one, I finally got the Nikon 80-200/f2.8. I unleashed it on Seoul yesterday, awesome lens.
After years of wishing I had one, I finally got the Nikon 80-200/f2.8. I unleashed it on Seoul yesterday, awesome lens.
lexloo TPF Noob! Joined Aug 7, 2014 Messages 17 Reaction score 4 Location Inside your head Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 14, 2014 #2 Looks great! That lens is totally on my list of future purchases. I've heard great things about it.
astroNikon 'ya all Bananas I tell 'ya Supporting Member 📸 Joined Aug 15, 2013 Messages 13,698 Reaction score 3,373 Location SE Michigan Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 14, 2014 #3 congrats awesome shots - totally love #1
Derrel Mr. Rain Cloud Joined Jul 23, 2009 Messages 48,211 Reaction score 18,936 Location USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 14, 2014 #4 I like shot #1 as well. An 80-200 is a great lens to have for many assignments. Enjoy!