What's new

Finally! My maternity pics! Feedback please!

butterflygirl

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 21, 2007
Messages
401
Reaction score
0
Location
Michigan
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So here they are! Please let me know what you think. It's my first maternity session, with a friend of mine. It was a lot of fun! But I know I can always improve!

I'm not so sure about the silhouette one. Still working on that. But I like the idea so much I wanted to try it.

Thanks in advance!:D

IMG_6326-R.jpg

IMG_6336-R.jpg

IMG_6349-R.jpg

IMG_6356-R.jpg

IMG_6412-R.jpg

IMG_6439-C.jpg
 
Nice work, I like your creativity.

I like the 3rd one best I think. It's simple but effective.
The 2nd last one also has a nice simplicity. I like the stuffed animals but the shots seem a bit busy with them.
The silhouette works for me.

The backdrop could maybe use a little work. It's wrinkly in some and it's kind of muddy looking (not white). Maybe you don't want it to be be bright white, which is OK..but I'd like to see something other than grey.

For future reference, these are a bit too small to really see. Try to resize a copy of them to around 600-800 pixels before you upload. Also, it helps if you number them in your post.
 
Ok sounds good! I just didn't want them to be too big so people had to scroll to seem them. I will be sure to upload them next time like you said and number them.

Thanks for the input!
 
3, 5, and 6 are my favs. I love baby bump photos. Women are so beautiful when they are pregnant...not that they aren't when they are not, but there is something...well...magical about pending motherhood.

I'm sure if I were the one toting the baby around or had to pass the thing, I might feel different, but I don't, so I do not. :D

FYI - my belly is still bigger than yours...but mine is made of beer. ;)
 
I'm sure if I were the one toting the baby around or had to pass the thing, I might feel different, but I don't, so I do not. :D

FYI - my belly is still bigger than yours...but mine is made of beer. ;)

Ha! I'll be sure and tell my friend that - she'll be thrilled! Thanks for the feedback! :lmao:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom