What's new

Finally

pbelarge

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 11, 2010
Messages
2,680
Reaction score
0
Location
New York
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am new to photography as a serious endeavor. I have been snapping pictures of a particular location for 6 months without very good results. I would say I have been to this area at least 20 times in the last 6 months. This location is probably the most visual within 1/2 an hour of where I live.
Today the sun was not too bright, but constant. The snow has started to melt a little, so the glare is not as bad either.
The photos came out much better than earlier attempts, but I can tell they would not meet the expectations of a well trained photographer.
I will try to load them here for some critique.

P.S.
I controlled myself today and worked on composition and lighting, with exposure to try and get better quality; instead of my usual taking many pictures, hoping some would actually be any good.
 
the easiest way to load is using a photobucket account.. it'll show you links that you can copy, copy the img code and then paste the link in your post. I look forward to seeing them!
 
Thanks for the advice. I already have a photobucket account. That is where I have some of the work photos (work is electrical).
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom