Finch...Wren...I dunno

kundalini

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Can't find it in my book, but caught these this morning.

D30_2656_edited-2a.jpg

D30_2657_edited-1a.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Dont make me get my book out again,That beak says its not a Finch to my knowledge,more like a Warbler,dunno

^^^ Ooops! Mine was a complete guess, so don't be deterred by what I said.

Dont make me get my book out again,That beak says its not a Finch to my knowledge,more like a Warbler,dunno
I was thinking Wabler as well, but please get your book out. I can't identify it with what I have on hand.

I was thinking Wabler as well, but please get your book out. I can't identify it with what I have on hand.
I did get it out,and the closest 2 i could find were a Yellow Warbler and the pine Warbler looks even closer in the pics i have in comparing yours,only dif is your bird is a darker yellow ~

Kundalini, what is your location. Geography helps quite a bit.

EDIT: Without knowing you location yet, my initial guess would possibly be a first winter male Bay-breasted Warbler. It is late, and I am headed to bed, so it was a quick look through the books, but I'll check this thread tomorrow.

Kundalini, what is your location. Geography helps quite a bit.

EDIT: Without knowing you location yet, my initial guess would possibly be a first winter male Bay-breasted Warbler. It is late, and I am headed to bed, so it was a quick look through the books, but I'll check this thread tomorrow.
Central North Carolina
Sorry, but I couldn't help myself.

Most reactions

Back