What's new

Fine Art? Bah!

It has promise but you got to blend the background more with the dock or blend the dock more with the background. The sharp contrast is not working here.

I'm not sure I follow.. Blend how?

I'm not good at explaining. I'm trying to say I think it would be better if there was not such a vast distinction of focus between the entire pier and BG. I would try to take the end of the pier more out of focus and blend more with the BG. Or maybe not.
 
It has promise but you got to blend the background more with the dock or blend the dock more with the background. The sharp contrast is not working here.

I'm not sure I follow.. Blend how?

I'm not good at explaining. I'm trying to say I think it would be better if there was not such a vast distinction of focus between the entire pier and BG. I would try to take the end of the pier more out of focus and blend more with the BG. Or maybe not.

Ohhh. Okay. Yeah this was at f14 and 24mil, so most was in focus. I didn't think about blurring the end....
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom