Finished one of Jen

Pallycow

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here is a final version of one of my Jen series. She wants a poster of this one. Probly 18x24, somewhere in that range.

I have 4 different versions...just darker versions than this...dunno if the darker ones will print well though, gotta run some test runs Monday.

8456785033_40cb8c47be_c.jpg

Here's a crazy extreme dark one

8456789825_760d324565_c.jpg

I like this, shes pretty, but the only thing that bothers me is that stool... the stool is just such a innocent looking stool, and than come the weights, her tattoo, stockings, boots, and top, all things sorta the opposite of the innocence of the stool, I feel like a cinderblock might of worked better.

I didn't even notice a stool in the picture. You're a better man than me!

I like this, shes pretty, but the only thing that bothers me is that stool... the stool is just such a innocent looking stool, and than come the weights, her tattoo, stockings, boots, and top, all things sorta the opposite of the innocence of the stool, I feel like a cinderblock might of worked better.

Or a weight bench! ;)

Or a weight bench! ;)

had to google it, I've seen one of those b4...

nah but your dead on, that'd go perfect with this background and her boots.

Nice stuff, Ernie... I am sure she loves it! That is what counts...

$weights.jpg

just played with a couple ideas in post. cool pic, I didn't notice the stool either.

Haha..noticed the bench and didn't like it. A boxing stool or something would fit better but whatever.

Yeah, I was gonna say I need to put in one of those small benches you see in a weight room.

Most of you read my mind though...lol.

Yah charlie, she loves it. Not one of my choice....but whatever, lol. She picked two of the "tamer" ones for the posters for her man to hang in places where people can see. The other ones will be where only they can see. I really hope they want that one I put the fake pasties on in a poster, I want to see that one enlarged.

I seriously need to shoot less.

I'm new, we all know this, so typically my ratio is not that great. I shot about 180 on this shoot, where normally I'd be lucky to get 20 good ones, 12 or so I'd consider keepers. Taking away a lot of test shots for metering light and that sort.

I came out with 120 good shots. Even being anal in my cull I got about 80. Made them pick their winners and they picked 30.

It's more than I normally process for one shoot, but I have two more booked shoots from them in spring and summer, and she's gonna model for me in that grungy apt my buddy is renovating. So I'm being nice and giving them 3x more shots than I normally would.

Plus it's so hard to delete pics of a good lookin woman. lol.

after I finish this series up...it won't be so hard to delete anymore. I'm already tired of F'ing with them. lol.

I am totally sticking to my 2 wardrobe 2-3 pose per wardrobe rule from now on.

Here is the other one she wants a poster of. These two I gotta finish for V day presents for her man. This one her man fell in love with instantly, and that's his hat he wore to the shoot that day and wanted it on her. To each his own. We tried many times to fix her pants...I even was gonna fix it in photoshop, but she said to leave it, her man likes how its not straight. The edge of her pants making that odd dip is what I'm referring to.

Just goes ta show...again...people like odd things.

I need to make her tat pop some more, fix her hair a bit, other minor things....but it's almost done. Not sure what I want her sitting on but I dont want that stool. I really need to get some real props on the studio so I don't have to fake chit all the time later.

8456874671_8bfa2fb376_c.jpg

Great shots. The only problem I have is that the dumbbell totally blends with her foot. When I looked at the darkest edit in your original post, I had to check the other versions to make sure she wasn't wearing a clown shoe!

Most reactions

Back