Finn Brothers

Not Neve

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Any other Finn Brothers fans? I just found out that they're going to be in Seattle 7/10. Tickets are on pre-sale right now but I haven't been able to break the code. (i have in the past for other pre-sales). Anyone know the code?

Not Neve said:
Any other Finn Brothers fans? I just found out that they're going to be in Seattle 7/10. Tickets are on pre-sale right now but I haven't been able to break the code. (i have in the past for other pre-sales). Anyone know the code?

SEATTLE??? What about ATLANTA????

LOVE the Finn Bros!!! Neil and Tim.....(sigh) individually they are wonderful, but when they team up they are sublime!

Is this a tour??? I gotta know more!!!!

Glad to see there's another fan here. Now where's Vonnagy? Certaining living in New Zealand he's become a fan.

Terri, I haven't heard of an Atlanta show yet but their tour starts 7/09 in Vancouver, BC. I'll let you know if I hear of an Atlanta show. Do you know about the upcoming album? I can't wait!

Here's a nice little message board that I found last night when I was looking for the Ticketmaster password. (It was "brothers"; I think I guessed everything with their names except that)
http://www.frenzforum.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi

Oh, and here are the tour dates thus far:
Fri 07/09/04 Vancouver, BC Orpheum Theatre
Sat 07/10/04 Seattle, WA Moore Theatre
Sun 07/11/04 Portland, OR Crystal Ballroom
Tue 07/13/04 San Francisco, CA The Warfield
Wed 07/14/04 Hollywood, CA The Avalon (Formerly The Palace)
Thu 07/15/04 Hollywood, CA The Avalon (Formerly The Palace)
Sun 07/18/04 Winter Park, CO Winter Park Ski Area
(appearing with "KBCO World Class Rockfest")
Thu 07/22/04 Chicago, IL Vic Theatre
Fri 07/23/04 Chicago, IL Vic Theatre
Sat 07/24/04 Detroit, MI Majestic Theatre
Fri 07/30/04 New York, NY Central Park SummerStage
Sat 07/31/04 Boston, MA FleetBoston Pavilion
Tue 08/03/04 New Orleans, LA House Of Blues

One of my musician buddies told me that it was at an Atlanta show back in the 80's that the decision was made to break up Crowded House. Or, more to the point, right before an Atlanta show the drummer ? or someone told Neil he was quitting the band, which led to its eventual demise.... bottom line is Neil Finn apparently made it known Atlanta has a really bad vibe for him. :cry: Sounds like urban legend to me, but this friend is a major Finn-geek. :wink:

I don't like these tour dates. Not even as close as the Carolinas or freakin' Alabama. dammit!!!! :x

oriecat said:
Maybe that just means it time for a vacation or a road trip! :)

Honey, it's PAST time for that! :wink:

Neil....(sigh)....Tim singing "All I Ask".... a little bit o' heaven. :love:

LOL ! When I saw The Finn Brothers , I instantly thought of Neil and Tim Finn but I put it down to "some new band I havent heard of yet ...."
They've been around forever !
I didnt realize they were touring ... heard nothing here in Aus and they've been an 'adopted aussie band' since I was a lil girl :scratch:

Sun 07/18/04 Winter Park, CO Winter Park Ski Area
Haven't heard the Finn Brothers... but that show I'm sure will be awesome. The Old 97's are playing that festival too. They are one of my favorite bands.

Yeah Im with you Lumi..I didnt know Neil and Tim were actually getting around with that name for their act lol

WOOOOO-HOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Ok, we went to see Aimee Mann last night, at this trippy little venue called the Variety Playhouse, in Little 5 Points. And WHAT do I see posted on the wall the second I walked through the front doors....?

The Finn Brothers are coming! The Finn Brothers are coming! :goodvibe:

To the Variety Playhouse, Monday August 2. Apparently it's the "Everyone Is Here" tour, probably named for the recent CD....? It hasn't been released in the US yet, but I've bought my last couple of Finn CDs (Neil and Bros) via Amazon.uk, so it's not an issue.

Where is the Happy Dance emoticon...? This will have to do: :headbang:

Oh, and Aimee Mann totally kicked ass. She is SO hot!! :D

Terri, I'm so excited for you! Yup, the tour is named after the cd. I can't wait to see them and for the new music!

Voodoo, funny you mentioned the Old 97's...when I went to see Neil Finn a few years ago I think they/someone from the band opened for Neil. I remember the guys in line in front of us were their for them not Neil.

I think this thread will have to be pulled up a few more time...my concert is 7/10! WOOHOO!

Wow, your show is just around the corner. I can't wait to hear your review! Mine's not till August, which is fine by me since it gives me that much more time to become familiar with the new music.

It's definitely all good. :goodvibe:

This time tomorrow I'll be seeing the Finn Brothers! I can't wait! It's been a rough month and I'm looking forward to the distraction!

Not Neve said:
This time tomorrow I'll be seeing the Finn Brothers! I can't wait! It's been a rough month and I'm looking forward to the distraction!

Well, seeing as how this was posted on Friday, the show is in the past...and I want a REVIEW!!! :D

Mine's coming up in about 3 more weeks.... :pant, pant:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back