What's new

Fire Sparks Fly

DGMPhotography

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Mar 23, 2012
Messages
3,160
Reaction score
717
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi, so I was at a campfire and decided to take a long exposure picture of the sparks flying from the fire and this is the cool image I came up with! It may be a little out of focus, but besides that, what do you think? Thanks!
 

Attachments

  • $FireSparks.webp
    $FireSparks.webp
    87.2 KB · Views: 108
DGMji, this time i am not satisfied with the result; are you sure you got what you really visualized? :scratch:
 
I think it's a cool effect. I did it by accident the first time, but then tried a few more times. What are you not satisfied with?
 
Cut it in half (more than half, with the bulk off the left) and only keep the right side.
 
Haha, cool! :D
 
That's the most eye catching part of the photo?
 
There's a corner-to-corner diagonal, which is one of the basic gimmicks for.. uh.. "creating a sense of dynamism" or something.

I prefer the original crop. It's less trite and obvious, the lines have a little more room to breathe. I generally like me some negative space. Neither is REALLY my thing, though. Abstracts are hard.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom