- Joined
- Nov 5, 2003
- Messages
- 683
- Reaction score
- 39
- Location
- Canada
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
We have a great Buskerfest here... Took the kids down and as always took my camera. We stayed later then we planned and caught a great fire show. They are called Dream State Circus.
I really wasn't prepared for a fire show so I hadn't even though of researching setting before hand so I just played with it, while trying to stay within safe limits so that I still got decent shots.
I'm pretty happy overall. I was sitting on the ground surrounded by little people, unable to move at all and there was no way that I tripod would have been an option.
C&C Welcomed and appreciated!

fire 35 by lizheaemma, on Flickr

fire 61 by lizheaemma, on Flickr
fire 61 by lizheaemma, on Flickr

fire 68 by lizheaemma, on Flickr

fire 47 by lizheaemma, on Flickr

fire 41 by lizheaemma, on Flickr
I really wasn't prepared for a fire show so I hadn't even though of researching setting before hand so I just played with it, while trying to stay within safe limits so that I still got decent shots.
I'm pretty happy overall. I was sitting on the ground surrounded by little people, unable to move at all and there was no way that I tripod would have been an option.
C&C Welcomed and appreciated!

fire 35 by lizheaemma, on Flickr

fire 61 by lizheaemma, on Flickr
fire 61 by lizheaemma, on Flickr

fire 68 by lizheaemma, on Flickr

fire 47 by lizheaemma, on Flickr

fire 41 by lizheaemma, on Flickr
