G Garcia TPF Noob! Joined Jul 20, 2007 Messages 72 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 2, 2007 #1 Hmm decided to see if I could capture fire. I did it under Av mode, ISO - 80, Shudder speed varied between shots, as well as the aperture.
Hmm decided to see if I could capture fire. I did it under Av mode, ISO - 80, Shudder speed varied between shots, as well as the aperture.
C Crobo TPF Noob! Joined Jun 4, 2007 Messages 83 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 2, 2007 #2 2 words, night time. or atleast in a shadow... the blazing midday sun in the background isnt workin for ya
2 words, night time. or atleast in a shadow... the blazing midday sun in the background isnt workin for ya
JCphoto TPF Noob! Joined May 18, 2007 Messages 155 Reaction score 1 Location Golden, BC Aug 2, 2007 #3 nice try garcia, definitly too bright to capture anything worthwhile. ... hang in there o-zone. JC
G Garcia TPF Noob! Joined Jul 20, 2007 Messages 72 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 2, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Thanks for the advise. I guess I should of thought of that, haha. I like the practice at least .