What's new

Firearm Theme

Johnboy2978

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Oct 21, 2004
Messages
1,797
Reaction score
30
Location
Southwest Virginia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My buddy and I have a weekly challenge. This week's theme was firearms. I had some trouble coming up with something to shoot, and this was it. I tried to come up with something slightly deranged. Thought I'd slap em up here to get your thoughts, comments and critiques. The quote on the second one is from pulp fiction and yeah, I know that's not what the scripture is. I think it may be a little cheesy?

version4web.jpg


version2web.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom