What's new

Fireworks C&C

Did you shut the shake reduction off? Was the cable remote dangling? I tie my remote off so that the knot to camera can't move when you're moving the actual remote. A slight breeze can move that cable enough to screw up a shot, I've had it happen when shooting stars. You were also at 200mm which means a slight shake is going to be magnified.

I would try the same camera settings on a different subject and see if the same thing happens.
 
If a car is driving over the expansion joint in the parking garage, it shakes pretty heavily. Could this have happened?
 
Did you shut the shake reduction off? Was the cable remote dangling? I tie my remote off so that the knot to camera can't move when you're moving the actual remote. A slight breeze can move that cable enough to screw up a shot, I've had it happen when shooting stars. You were also at 200mm which means a slight shake is going to be magnified.

I would try the same camera settings on a different subject and see if the same thing happens.

Damnit, the VR was engaged :(

VR + Parking Garage vibrations = crap shots!

You live, you learn...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom