triggerhappy TPF Noob! Joined Nov 6, 2004 Messages 662 Reaction score 11 Location London, UK Nov 6, 2005 #1 Rain stayed away last night so I magaged to get these. Enjoy
AIRIC TPF Noob! Joined Jul 27, 2004 Messages 4,801 Reaction score 83 Location Brooklin, Ontario, Canuckia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 6, 2005 #2 Nice captures. What was the reason for the fireworks? Eric
E eddyk TPF Noob! Joined Nov 3, 2005 Messages 96 Reaction score 0 Location Grantham Nov 6, 2005 #3 The reason for the fireworks can be found in my thread http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=33878 Triggerhappy....these are amazing images...I know alot of people who hate the 5th on November, maybe if I show them these pics...it will change their mind. Thankyou.
The reason for the fireworks can be found in my thread http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=33878 Triggerhappy....these are amazing images...I know alot of people who hate the 5th on November, maybe if I show them these pics...it will change their mind. Thankyou.
A Abstract TPF Noob! Joined Sep 11, 2005 Messages 258 Reaction score 2 Location UK Nov 6, 2005 #4 wow I love these! I had a try earlier but they didn't work so well :lmao:
mentos_007 The Freshmaker! Joined Jun 29, 2004 Messages 9,322 Reaction score 102 Location Poland, Sz-n Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 6, 2005 #5 wow very cool!!! especially with the building down there!!! great!
E eddyk TPF Noob! Joined Nov 3, 2005 Messages 96 Reaction score 0 Location Grantham Nov 6, 2005 #6 St. Pauls Cathedral ^^ 2nd Largest cathedral dome in the world
icondigital TPF Noob! Joined Oct 29, 2005 Messages 325 Reaction score 14 Location u s a Nov 6, 2005 #7 nice images of the fireworks! :thumbup:
triggerhappy TPF Noob! Joined Nov 6, 2004 Messages 662 Reaction score 11 Location London, UK Nov 7, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #8 Thanks all, glad you like them
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 7, 2005 Moderator 🛠️ #9 :cry: One beautiful photo of fireworks with St Paul's in the background and five red x's. :cry: I am sure I am missing a good number of wonderful firework pics...
:cry: One beautiful photo of fireworks with St Paul's in the background and five red x's. :cry: I am sure I am missing a good number of wonderful firework pics...
ClarkKent No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Mar 20, 2005 Messages 2,020 Reaction score 9 Location Kankakee,IL Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 7, 2005 #10 Wow...great work. I am always trying to photograph fireworks...but I didn't get the chance this year.
Wow...great work. I am always trying to photograph fireworks...but I didn't get the chance this year.
triggerhappy TPF Noob! Joined Nov 6, 2004 Messages 662 Reaction score 11 Location London, UK Nov 8, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #11 Thanks ClarkKent Lafoto - I think they should be working again now
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 8, 2005 Moderator 🛠️ #12 They are And they are all very impressive!
T TONYWORKSHOP TPF Noob! Joined Oct 9, 2005 Messages 111 Reaction score 1 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 8, 2005 #13 great job~ , very beautiful pictures