What's new

Fireworks!

AngieDoogles

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 23, 2008
Messages
76
Reaction score
4
Location
TN
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I apologize for the powerlines, but I couldn't for the life of me find a place where those darn things weren't in the way. :confused: Any comments or suggestions are welcome! :)

w97296449.jpg



b97297004.jpg



b97296776.jpg



b97296990.jpg
 
The last one is the best I think. These are really fun. I don't really know how to make shots like this better, but I think you did a good job and I really had to look hard to see the powerlines.
 
The last one is the best I think. These are really fun. I don't really know how to make shots like this better, but I think you did a good job and I really had to look hard to see the powerlines.

Thanks Ajay!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom