Fireworks!

Ysarex

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Glads are usually in full bloom for the 4th so I call them my backyard fireworks. They're a little early this year. Took this yesterday while I was out pulling up morning glories.

Joe

fireworks.jpg

Total click bait! I wanted to see firework shots! Hehe. But flowers are cool too. Great shot.

Total click bait! I wanted to see firework shots! Hehe. But flowers are cool too. Great shot.

Thanks.

They pop like...

View attachment 142210

Nice image.

Mine are nice and quiet.

We have a rose climber named Fourth of July. It has similar coloration. Nice image and good choice in Glad.

My wife makes all the flower choices. I get to dig holes. (She does let me pick out the peppers I want, and I get to dig holes).

Joe

Thanks.

They pop like...

View attachment 142210

Nice image.

Mine are nice and quiet.

We have a rose climber named Fourth of July. It has similar coloration. Nice image and good choice in Glad.

My wife makes all the flower choices. I get to dig holes. (She does let me pick out the peppers I want, and I get to dig holes).

Joe
lol ... similar here, the wife is the brains and I'm the brawn.

Thanks.

They pop like...

View attachment 142210

Nice image.

Mine are nice and quiet.

Joe
lol ... similar here, the wife is the brains and I'm the brawn.

I like to dig holes! Sometimes they are 6 feet deep.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back