First (2) Booooddddwaaahhhh Shoots tomorrow, advice?

It's not like boudoir shots are hard to find online if that's what you're into looking at, no sense in trying to get someone to post up their shots on a photography forum.:lol:

Just because it is legal, doesn't mean it is right. Misstwinkytoes, I fully applaud your discretion with your clients. They trusted you with their privacy and you have obviously earned their trust. If you are really keen on getting critiques, then I would suggest a PM to some of the regular posters whose opinion you respect, providing, of course, you first get an OK from your subjects. I know that legally you own the copyright, but having the right and exercising it are two different things.

No. But they both asked that I not share with anyone and I'm gonna respect that.
Much respect for that decision. :thumbup:

I also "booked" two more for may. Woo hoo!
Woohoo! Congrats :D

It's not like boudoir shots are hard to find online if that's what you're into looking at, no sense in trying to get someone to post up their shots on a photography forum.:lol:
C'mon man, that's not even the point of where this thread has gone. It's no longer about the shots themselves, it's more a discussion of legality vs. common sense/respect.

Just because it is legal, doesn't mean it is right. Misstwinkytoes, I fully applaud your discretion with your clients. They trusted you with their privacy and you have obviously earned their trust. If you are really keen on getting critiques, then I would suggest a PM to some of the regular posters whose opinion you respect, providing, of course, you first get an OK from your subjects. I know that legally you own the copyright, but having the right and exercising it are two different things.
:thumbup: Exactly

C'mon man, that's not even the point of where this thread has gone. It's no longer about the shots themselves, it's more a discussion of legality vs. common sense/respect.

That was in response to the "horny" comment, not to the thrust of the thread. No pun intended.:lol:
C7

Most reactions

New Topics

Back