First attempt at a City Panorama - need critiques

Absolutely... It took me forever to find the last one... That damn duck. Your good though I'll give you that.
You made me struggle. My poor index finger...:lol:.

Might I just say... this is one of the cleanest cities I have seen (except for a pile of garbage).... The streets are clean.

And it doesn't matter what state it is local police always finds a spot to chill... sleep.:lol:

you should take a trip to tokyo. spotless city. no trash bins anywhere, everyone is responsible for their own garbage. Wonder how that policy would do in NY... :)

I'm not sure which city/country it is where gum is illegal... So I've heard. NYC is just NYC... A lot of people in one cramp space. What we don't clean up... I guess the rats do. You haven't lived until you've seen a NYC rat especially in the train station...:lol:

I'm not sure which city/country it is where gum is illegal... So I've heard. NYC is just NYC... A lot of people in one cramp space. What we don't clean up... I guess the rats do. You haven't lived until you've seen a NYC rat especially in the train station...:lol:

ive seen a few movies that would make me relate.

actually... the movie with the giant turtles scared me quite a bit. haha

Most reactions

New Topics

Back