What's new

First attempt at long exposures

Wilson1990

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 3, 2007
Messages
96
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit


Click for larger size!

I don't like how many street lights there are.

Could anyone help me with reducing lens flare also?
 
I think the lens flare is neat, but using a smaller number aperture should reduce the lens flare.
 
I was using f8, the smallest my crappy camera can go :(
 
I was using f8, the smallest my crappy camera can go :(

hmm maybe someone else knows a different way to do it, thats just what i do. I usually just get hazy looking lights when i used low apertures. i like the flare you got in the picture though, there just might be too many of them like you said
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom