D Deeger TPF Noob! Joined Nov 4, 2012 Messages 90 Reaction score 6 Nov 17, 2012 #1 First week with a new d5100, I'm really passionate, still learning though, looking for feedback on these night shots, is the ISO to high or? what would you suggest? Thanks for looking, I appreciate the support.
First week with a new d5100, I'm really passionate, still learning though, looking for feedback on these night shots, is the ISO to high or? what would you suggest? Thanks for looking, I appreciate the support.
Dikkie No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Nov 20, 2005 Messages 999 Reaction score 355 Location Belgium / Brussels Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 18, 2012 #2 I'd set the iso as low as possible, and then with a tripod shooting long shuttertime. How higher the iso, how less the quality, or more noise.
I'd set the iso as low as possible, and then with a tripod shooting long shuttertime. How higher the iso, how less the quality, or more noise.