Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Tell me what you think.

925748963_gKUGD-X3.jpg

927099658_pnhZV-X3.jpg

Last edited:
I think :thumbup:

Very nicely done. how many shots did you take?

There were 4 shots in this one. If I would have been thinking, I would have been thinking I would have taken them in portrait orientation and got more of the sky in the picture.

And what did you splice it with?

I used Photoshop Elements 8

feel great!
nice weather

Amazing weather. I love summertime.

Very nicely done. how many shots did you take?
And what did you splice it with?

Whats the FYI?

?

For your information (FYI) and very nicely done I also want to do with my d5000

good first try, you might think about not having that tree right in the middle. make it off center a bit. Also, crop more of the foreground out to accent the sky as the grass isn't that exciting.

just my 2 cents

Yes, Next time I am going to try and remember to take the shots in portrait orientation so I can get more sky buy still have enough earth to not make it look as though it was cut off.

there's nothing technically wrong with this photo

the catch I see is that tree scene would easily be a larger photo cropped down if one didn't know better. it doesn't scream "panorama"

from experience with panoramas you need something to focus on in the photo for them to work well and with a panorama, you really want more than one good subject/area of the photo to make it even better. I also find a panorama makes a better statement when you know when looking at it that you can see multiple directions at once but this isn't required.

for example, this photo is one of my favorites. multiple directions, obvious subject (made using auto stitch from probably 5-7 photos
Curved View on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

there's nothing technically wrong with this photo

the catch I see is that tree scene would easily be a larger photo cropped down if one didn't know better. it doesn't scream "panorama"

from experience with panoramas you need something to focus on in the photo for them to work well and with a panorama, you really want more than one good subject/area of the photo to make it even better. I also find a panorama makes a better statement when you know when looking at it that you can see multiple directions at once but this isn't required.

for example, this photo is one of my favorites. multiple directions, obvious subject (made using auto stitch from probably 5-7 photos
Curved View on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Next time that I don't just step onto my back porch I will try to find a better location that is more interesting. This is where varying view come into photography and what interests you. I find the photo you posted to be "eh". I do not find the obvious subject. If it is the river, I am disappointed that it is cropped off by the bottom of the frame and I can really only see the river in the right hand portion of the picture.

there is a parallex issue with the photo posted of the river.

if you get real serious about these type of shots then you need to have a tripod with a head that will allow better controls. Read up on nodal points, or better yet check out nodel ninja's website for more information including a chart for helping one decide how many images to use for specific focal lengths, etc.

Most reactions

Back