First Attempt At Photography C&C Greatly Appreciated!

Which is your favorite picture?

Votes: 11 91.7%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters

LeBeau

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So I'd like some C&C, be honest and if you want, you can edit, these or give advice on what I could have done or what I can do better. Also feel free to say which you like and why. If you have questions, feel free to ask. Thanks!

4452798660_aa4b33b5d9_b.jpg

4452799156_a7f6f302c9_b.jpg

4452800098_94834e8255_b.jpg

4452798252_1d29482f3b_b.jpg

4452025395_42ea0ccd49_b.jpg

4452798058_d1b0d5abbf_b.jpg

This is my first time uploading so if there is a problem or they are hard to see here is my flickr with the images:
My Flickr

Last edited:
First tip:

It's really hard to get a good C&C when the images aren't a decent size. What looks good as basically a thumbnail might not look as great when it's bigger.

First tip:

It's really hard to get a good C&C when the images aren't a decent size. What looks good as basically a thumbnail might not look as great when it's bigger.

+1
I really can't give you honest C&C unless the pictures are larger.

I picked #1, but it's hard to tell when they're the size of a postage stamp... ;)

How do I upload correctly? If you click on my flickr link, you can see them larger.

How do I upload correctly? If you click on my flickr link, you can see them larger.

When you go to your flickr, click on the picture, click all sizes. Pick one (medium or large works).

Copy the address down at the bottom (the box that says "Grab the photo's URL").

Paste that inside the IMG tags.

Thank you! We should be good for C&C now! :)

Much better! (I still pick #1.)

Focus is off on #5. Probably the most important thing with people is that the eyes are sharp.

Hmmm, I was going for the depth of field thing, but I see what you mean, what about the other photos?

I like number 5, because the young lady has a pretty smile. The rest of the pics, the colors seem unreal to me. There are some "noise" in number 3.

#1 is my favorite, the colors definitely seem to be notched up via post processing. I think #3 would look better as a B&W piece.

#2 as a composition is un-interesting to me at least.

Hmm, I can see what you mean about #3 and yes #2 didn't turn out as good as I wanted it to be.

I would like #1 if there was some foreground interest. 1-3 seem overprocessed though.

Most reactions

Back