What's new

First attempt at photoshop

BmDubb

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 6, 2009
Messages
243
Reaction score
0
Location
Knoxville, Tennessee
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So one of my first pictures I took with my new D80 was, Fall leaves on a dead tree.. I love the picture.. But it seemed dark.. So I was toying with photoshop.. And heres what I got.. Tell me if it is an improvment, ( I think it looks better, but what do I know lol ) I tweaked the Exposure.. Hue and Saturation

BEFORE
FallLeavesontree.jpg


AFTER
FallLeavesontree1.jpg
 
I really like it! Great subject, very abstract. Between the two, I like the second one better because of the lighting. The only thing I might suggest is to focus further toward the center of the leaves.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom