What's new

First attempt at self portrait and using multiple flashes

You don't need a studio for lighting modifiers. They're the basic bread and butter of being able to light correctly. Of course, a one trick pony can make it some where eventually.

I understand what you are saying, ti's just that 80% of my photography is done either out doors or if it's indoors it's more in a group setting/candids. I may invest in some of that stuff eventually, but like I said I think for my use it would be wiser to throw money at an SB-600 first... maybe I'm wrong?

-tim
 
You don't need a studio for lighting modifiers. They're the basic bread and butter of being able to light correctly. Of course, a one trick pony can make it some where eventually.

I understand what you are saying, ti's just that 80% of my photography is done either out doors or if it's indoors it's more in a group setting/candids. I may invest in some of that stuff eventually, but like I said I think for my use it would be wiser to throw money at an SB-600 first... maybe I'm wrong?

-tim

The additional stuff is to augment the flashes.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom