What's new

First attempt, please give me your feedback

KMANACP

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 18, 2012
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Location
United States
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Had the opportunity to go to a beautiful lake today so snapped some shots. I tried editing them through iPhoto. I'm open to any critiques so please fire away... I want to learn how to become better!

Thanks

$IMG_4828.webp$IMG_4829.webp$IMG_4831.webp$IMG_4833.webp$IMG_4836.webp$IMG_4842.webp$IMG_4848.webp$IMG_4851.webp
 
Off the bat I dislike the noise in the night shots I was taking... but I dont know how to change that... I had to boost up the ISO or else the picture would turn blurry... I need to invest in a tripod!

Equipment used: Canon T2i w/ stock 18-55mm + UV filter + Lens Hood
 
it doesn't hurt to look for a bench or a tree stump, (maybe your car hood?) when you don't have a tripod handy. :)
the exposure doesn't look right in most of them. one thing you'll want to do is read up on exposure and how to use your exposure meter on your camera.
 
I agree but then again I am learning too. I book that has helped me is Understanding Exposure by Bryan Peterson you can buy it cheap on amazon.
 
Hmmm... Are you talking about rules like the sunny 16? I remember reading about a bunch of different exposure calculations in different conditions but thought that I should just go with my gut on what looked good..
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom