JustinL
No longer a newbie, moving up!
- Joined
- Nov 1, 2011
- Messages
- 154
- Reaction score
- 58
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
I decided to try to get some seamless white background shots for the first time last night...
1.

2. the subject was getting a little blown out I didn't have enough space in my living room to get him as far from the background as I should.

3. Tried adding gradient color to a few...

Having plenty of room seems to be the key getting this work out perfect.
1.

2. the subject was getting a little blown out I didn't have enough space in my living room to get him as far from the background as I should.

3. Tried adding gradient color to a few...

Having plenty of room seems to be the key getting this work out perfect.