What's new

first attempt to be creative

scheffer

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 27, 2005
Messages
70
Reaction score
0
Location
Netherlands, Hulst
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
and my first post on this forum. Be gentle to me and tell me what you think

Danny
 

Attachments

  • $IMG_9844_sm.webp
    $IMG_9844_sm.webp
    23.6 KB · Views: 158
  • $IMG_9850_sm.webp
    $IMG_9850_sm.webp
    17.1 KB · Views: 189
  • $IMG_9852b_sm.webp
    $IMG_9852b_sm.webp
    26.2 KB · Views: 189
Visually, I like the third one best. It's nicely composed. You may want to be careful about what those spoons are reflecting if you try some more. ;) I can see the picture over the mantel, and it's kind of distracting.

I like all of them, though, color and shape. :thumbup: Nice first attempts! :D
 
Well, 2 firsts. :) Nice shots. and a very creative approach. And welcome!
 
Wow, very impressive! I really like the first picture with that "flower type thingie" on the fork opened up. Looks cool. Keep getting creative ;).
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom