What's new

First attempts

Abstract

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 11, 2005
Messages
258
Reaction score
2
Location
UK
J.jpg


Light.jpg


Dark.jpg


These are my first attempts. I think the first one would be a lot better without the other pig in the background... The second one I'm not so sure about but some people have commented on liking it but they could just be being nice :lol: and the third one I love the moodiness of. Its probably a disgrace to photography though. I thought I would share however. Thanks for looking.
 
Good shots, I like the expression in the first shot. I like the 3rd more than the 2nd because of the darker tones, great texture
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom