S samcolby TPF Noob! Joined Mar 10, 2012 Messages 48 Reaction score 0 Apr 9, 2012 #1 so this is my first black and white image and im looking for some c&c. I do think that the frame is filled a little to much, as the subjects head is a little cut off, but tell me what you think, thanks!
so this is my first black and white image and im looking for some c&c. I do think that the frame is filled a little to much, as the subjects head is a little cut off, but tell me what you think, thanks!
eyekyu TPF Noob! Joined Apr 8, 2012 Messages 17 Reaction score 0 Location Las Vegas Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 9, 2012 #2 I actually like it. what camera you use, was this a color shot or B&W shot?
S samcolby TPF Noob! Joined Mar 10, 2012 Messages 48 Reaction score 0 Apr 9, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 i am using a canon rebel t2i, and in fact this is just the monochromatic setting on the camera, in only used RGB curves in photoshop
i am using a canon rebel t2i, and in fact this is just the monochromatic setting on the camera, in only used RGB curves in photoshop
KenC Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jan 18, 2010 Messages 5,699 Reaction score 1,472 Location Philadelphia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 10, 2012 #4 Not bad. I'd crop the back of the helmet as much as the top to focus attention more in front of the head.
Not bad. I'd crop the back of the helmet as much as the top to focus attention more in front of the head.
Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 10, 2012 #5 I also feel the cropping is too tight; yet i like this