115616.jpg

115806.jpg

123654.jpg

115707.jpg

115631.jpg

123612.jpg

Hope you like them! :)

I do! I do! I do! :D
Now I feel I need to climb down into the vault and find the slides of my two in the Texan bluebonnets at Brennan 10 years ago...

Thanks for the series. We don't have blue bonnets here so I found the series informative. I had before seen pictures of large groups of them, but never before isolated plants or close-ups. I think it's interesting that the blooms seem to be at the periphery (sp?) of the plant, and that their leaves are similar to cincfoil leaves. And your close-ups of the blooms show me exactly what they look like. Yep, learned a lot!

I love the colours of the flowers against the rocky soil. They almost look like they've been selectively colourised. Lovely stuff.

Who can tell where the colour slides from our trip to the States in 1995 have gone? Unless you help me find them, I can't put up the pics of my two in the bluebonnets near Brennan in Texas.... Has anyone taken the box of slides????

What a change from these to the newer thread on the bluebonnets in your backyard, Chris! Now there are soooooo many!
I think I'll go in search of those old colour slides now.... though they can't compete with these in quality AT ALL (cr***** camera, for one...)

Most reactions

Back