What's new

First C&C...

JustAnchored

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 19, 2010
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Location
Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is straight out of the camera...I have read that no picture is it's best SOOC so what can I do to enhance it? I am using Aperture 3, thanks for your suggestions!

MD34.jpg
 
I'm 3 steps below a beginner, but IMO it looks like the focus is off (its kinda fuzzy), and it's a little dark, and the I think it would have looked better if the elbows weren't cut out.
 
This is straight out of the camera...I have read that no picture is it's best SOOC so what can I do to enhance it? I am using Aperture 3, thanks for your suggestions!

The problems in this photo exceed the abilities of any photo manipulation program... none can fix focus that is that far off. Try and reshoot is really your best option.
 
This is straight out of the camera...I have read that no picture is it's best SOOC so what can I do to enhance it? I am using Aperture 3, thanks for your suggestions!


MD34.jpg

brightness, contrast, sharpen the eyes and warm it up a bit.
 
Thank you! I will work on EVERYTHING mentioned. I agree, I wish I'd caught the fact that her elbows were chopped..oh well better luck next shot!
 
I'm a newbie myself but to me it is nice pic except the focus is off. Try to focus on the subject eyes when shooting portraits (at least that is what all photography books said)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom