First Car Photoshoot!

good photographs despite the background doesn't help that much, 2 & 4 are my favorites

I'm not into japs but I like the way you tried to take the shots out of the traditional angles of car photography as we see in magazines, good work

I like the angles.

Good car shoot, Heck. I didn't respond to these photos the first time 'round, because I didn't even know what an HDR was.....still don't. I did explore your photos, and found them packed with info.

I don't mean to steal this thread but let me(a fossil, and antique, over the hill car freak)ask what you young spark plugs think about that antenna.

Modern day 'curb feelers'.. jdm or no, i probably wouldn't put those on a car I owned.. just looks goofy IMO

I guess this question doesn't go out to bhop, since i think he gave away his age when he used the term "curb feelers". He was kind to say he only thought they were "goofy". I'll be up front, I'd be to embarassed to drive a car like that, and advertise that I didn't know where the front of my car was. This does not look like a daily driver. I wouldn't hesitate to have my passenger get out and spot me, in a tight situation, mostly as a courtesy the the owner of the other car. I hold dear anyone who gets help to park, as opposed to hitting cars. If I'm on foot and see someone in a tight situation I always stop and spot for them. I'm always in car freak mode.

I can see where a drifter might use something like that. Drifting beside another car with your right front in his door, and sliding at a frightful angle, I could see where that thing might be helpful. Hell, in that situation I might even want it to light up on top. Is this a FWD as it appears, personally I hate front wheel drifting and I don't think it would help me after I got myself into a situation like that. But, to put a hole in your bumper cover and bolt a chrome foot long rod in it so as to avoid a bumper scuff.....doesn't hold water.

Anyone who needs that thing, for parking that car, probably shouldn't be driving that car. C'mon, someone, tell me what that thing is really for, or what I'm missing here. ron

'79 Rx7
'87 Rx7 Turbo (white)
'87 Rx7 Turbo (black)
'93 Rx7 R1
'95 Lex SC300

Good car shoot, Heck. I didn't respond to these photos the first time 'round, because I didn't even know what an HDR was.....still don't. I did explore your photos, and found them packed with info.

I don't mean to steal this thread but let me(a fossil, and antique, over the hill car freak)ask what you young spark plugs think about that antenna.

I guess this question doesn't go out to bhop, since i think he gave away his age when he used the term "curb feelers". He was kind to say he only thought they were "goofy". I'll be up front, I'd be to embarassed to drive a car like that, and advertise that I didn't know where the front of my car was. This does not look like a daily driver. I wouldn't hesitate to have my passenger get out and spot me, in a tight situation, mostly as a courtesy the the owner of the other car. I hold dear anyone who gets help to park, as opposed to hitting cars. If I'm on foot and see someone in a tight situation I always stop and spot for them. I'm always in car freak mode.

I can see where a drifter might use something like that. Drifting beside another car with your right front in his door, and sliding at a frightful angle, I could see where that thing might be helpful. Hell, in that situation I might even want it to light up on top. Is this a FWD as it appears, personally I hate front wheel drifting and I don't think it would help me after I got myself into a situation like that. But, to put a hole in your bumper cover and bolt a chrome foot long rod in it so as to avoid a bumper scuff.....doesn't hold water.

Anyone who needs that thing, for parking that car, probably shouldn't be driving that car. C'mon, someone, tell me what that thing is really for, or what I'm missing here. ron

'79 Rx7
'87 Rx7 Turbo (white)
'87 Rx7 Turbo (black)
'93 Rx7 R1
'95 Lex SC300

No, really, that's what the "antenna" is for. No, the owner might not need it to help him park, but lots of import guys are into anything "JDM". So, if it's JDM, then there are some people who go for it regardless if it is useful/functional or not. And, as stated before, people in Japan really do have a use for these things.

3 words. decked out honda. thats all i have to say. oh yeah but i cant hate on those gold wheels and yellow headlights.

yea the advans are some good rims, pricey as well

for the headlights...laminix tint...lot of tuner nuts do it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back