What's new

Lacoste... I got bored.

Corbin Lane

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 7, 2007
Messages
221
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I got some new shoes for christmas and I got bored one night...

IMG_1076_copy.jpg

I like the lighting on this one.
IMG_1100_copy.jpg

This has to be one of my favorites.

The rest of the photos can be found Here, on my site

So what do ya'll think?
 
#1 is awesome! Not a fan of #2. In #1 I'd like to see the sneaker centered, and the light travel completely down the white part of the sole of the shoe where you inserted your text over.
 
Alright. I will try and get that a little better. The only reason why I like number 2 is because of how you can see "Lacoste" but very little.

Thanks for the feedback!
 
Just a question to you Buz, Do you want the whole shoe lit up or the same style with the white lit up instead of the tip of it?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom