First composite.

RockstarPhotography

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I've decided I want to start taking my photography and photoshop to the next level and start working on composites. Here is my first go around at a full composite. let me know what ya think.

The cloud background looks squished and unrealistic, and very dark in comparison to the model who is unusually bright for such a dark and stormy night. I'd probably take out the dark clouds and put something lighter in, and then add the lightning after that. Maybe even put a rain effect on the image too. There's tutorials that explain in very well.

From s lighting standpoint she does no look like she has any light coming from behind her which there would be if lightning had really gone off behind her.

I'm going to say not a good choice of background either. The lightning makes me shift between it and her and I am unsure of the subject. As far as the composite work itself it looks OK.

From s lighting standpoint she does no look like she has any light coming from behind her which there would be if lightning had really gone off behind her.
Thissssssss.

Needs rim light.

Thanks. I knew something wasn't right, just couldn't nail it.

dangerous, but showily, back side must be darker

Most reactions

Back