What's new

First Country Shoot

myvinyl333

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Feb 16, 2010
Messages
535
Reaction score
32
Location
Eastern Iowa
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Shot Chris Young for Riverside Casino 3.23. My post on their generosity. (D800/20 X 70)
$Chris Young_-32.webp$Chris Young Meet and Greet.webp$Chris Young_-3.webp
 
Cool!!! I saw Chris Young at a big west coast country bar and dance club, Duke's, back when his single Gettin' You Home was peaking on the C&W Top 100. MAN--he put on one hell of a show!!! He played just under three hours, NON-stop, with only a bottle of water...NO BREAKS...just him, and another guitarist, playing to a packed crowd, non-stop, the entire night!!!!. I was pretty impressed with his voice, and his delivery style...I like all types of music, and I think that of the younger male CW singer's he has one of the more pleasing voices. People ask, "Well, who does he sound like?" Well...he sounds like Chris Young!!!

THan ks for posting these.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom