First couple trys of HDR C/C welcome.

kobrien

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Im real new to the HDR technique I saw it on a picture and said to myself that i need to know how to do that. So here it is.

Dock2-1.jpg

Ford.jpg

Last edited:
second one is bleh, but the first is quite nice actually. bonus points for catching the moon in such a subtle way. :)

first one is pretty... i'm not sure i like the comp and how the dock and shoreline merge though...

kobrien: lol sorry for the 'bleh'...i was trying to eat and comment at the same time so i was trying to be brief :p

...and yea, the second really just doesnt say hdr, and the subject just isnt that great. perhaps from a different angle it could be, however!

Picture 1 is beautiful! The colors and lighting give it a real dreamy look. Picture 2 reminds me of Mater the tow truck from the movie Cars. =p

first one is pretty... i'm not sure i like the comp and how the dock and shoreline merge though...

Thats not the shoreline its very shallow water and it like weeds growing in it. On the bottom left corner you can see a reflection of the water.

kobrien: lol sorry for the 'bleh'...i was trying to eat and comment at the same time so i was trying to be brief :p

...and yea, the second really just doesnt say hdr, and the subject just isnt that great. perhaps from a different angle it could be, however!

Gotcha man. Its all good. Im just experimenting on HDR Im really not that certain on what a good HDR candidate is right now. I just really liked the really sharp vivid colors that it bring out on some images.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back