What's new

First Couple Weeks Feedback

Chocolame

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 3, 2014
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Asheville NC
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I recently went out with a buddy to take pictures of his car and I noticed every time I took one, bad or not, it made me smile and so I have decided to pursue this a bit more. I know I have a long ways to go and it seems the knowledge and expertise with photography is endless, but I thought I might start with some feedback! I have used a buddies T3i for most of these shots and a Canon Powershot thats been sitting around the house. I will be getting my own DSLR in the next month or so but in the mean time, thats what I have to work with. All of these were shot with Manual (which Im still learning to do). Any constructive feedback at all is much appreciated.

I'm also using Aperture for the editing of these pictures. I have heard Lightroom is the way to go? Regardless, thanks for looking!

Photo 1:


Photo 2:


Photo 3:


Photo 4:


Photo 5:


Thanks again!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom