What's new

First D800 Photo's!!!!!!

D-B-J

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Apr 13, 2010
Messages
9,027
Reaction score
2,175
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I already am in love! Sounds sexier, looks sexier, smells sexier, etc. The D7000 doesn't even begin to compare... at all. DOF control is effortless, buttons are all almost really well placed (shooting mode is a bit of a stretch), viewfinder is lovely, detail in images is amazing, the list goes on.



First D800 Photo by f_one_eight, on Flickr




Jake

P.S., I know the first is really nothing to write home about, but it's the first "snapshot."


Added another:
Test Shot 2 by f_one_eight, on Flickr


Comparison:
Old VS. New by f_one_eight, on Flickr

The Beast by f_one_eight, on Flickr

Back of the Beast by f_one_eight, on Flickr




Two from today (8-3-14). Not worthy of a new thread.

I'm the Man by f_one_eight, on Flickr

You Sure About This? by f_one_eight, on Flickr
 
Last edited:
Man, I'm jealous even though I just got my D7100 :er: jejeje

I got to shoot once with my friends D800 and it was awesome. ENJOY!!! :thumbsup:
 
wow, I can't wait to get it in my own mail .... oh wait, you're not sending it now are you ????

Looks great. What do you mean by "shooting mode is a bit of a stretch" ?
 
wow, I can't wait to get it in my own mail .... oh wait, you're not sending it now are you ????

Looks great. What do you mean by "shooting mode is a bit of a stretch" ?

The mode button (shutter priority, manual, etc) is a bit of a stretch for my pointer finger. The button is on the left of the shutter near the LCD. Ergonomically it's really comfy though. More so than the D7000.
 
His back looks like a hat. :lol:
 
Congrats! I felt the same way about mine!
 
Congrats!

I'm really glad you like it!
 
Added a second photo. The detail on this camera is mind blowing! Still need to fine tune exposure settings and such in camera, but I'm loving every bit of it.
 
Added photo's of the camera and such.
 
Looks good! I'd gladly take that D7000 off your hands for you ;), it'd be a wonderful upgrade from my D3200 (even though I love it).
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom