What's new

First D800 Photo's!!!!!!

Looks good! I'd gladly take that D7000 off your hands for you ;), it'd be a wonderful upgrade from my D3200 (even though I love it).

I'll keep in touch. I have a local buyer interested in it currently...
 
Wow! The image quality is so high--I mean, just so doggone, well, so sharp and so crystal-clear, it makes your cat look, well, almost like a dog!
 
So how's the first night Honeymoon with the new camera going ?

Wonderful! Haven't left the bedroom...














Hahaha but really I took photos of it in my bedroom.
 
Wow! The image quality is so high--I mean, just so doggone, well, so sharp and so crystal-clear, it makes your cat look, well, almost like a dog!

Hahah. He's a dog, I swear!
 
Well done!
I've just started following you on Flickr. Good work!!
 
So how's the first night Honeymoon with the new camera going ?

Idon'twanttoknow Idon'twanttoknow Idon'twanttoknow Idon'twanttoknow Idon'twanttoknow Idon'twanttoknow Idon'twanttoknow
 
So how's the first night Honeymoon with the new camera going ?

Idon'twanttoknow Idon'twanttoknow Idon'twanttoknow Idon'twanttoknow Idon'twanttoknow Idon'twanttoknow Idon'twanttoknow

Ohhhhhhh don't worry. Nothing illegal or creepy. Just lots of useless snapshots that won't even seen a computer download.
 
Added two from today :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom