Q QuadTap TPF Noob! Joined Jan 16, 2012 Messages 113 Reaction score 16 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 21, 2012 #1 Last edited: Mar 21, 2012
Q QuadTap TPF Noob! Joined Jan 16, 2012 Messages 113 Reaction score 16 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 21, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #2 anyone?
jaxx419 TPF Noob! Joined Jan 8, 2012 Messages 428 Reaction score 35 Location East Texas Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 21, 2012 #3 I think I'd like it better if it was cropped just under the window so you couldn't see that the window was open. Edit.. Then I guess you couldnt see the bottom of her dress. Guess if that's important to her then the crop wouldn't be a good idea.
I think I'd like it better if it was cropped just under the window so you couldn't see that the window was open. Edit.. Then I guess you couldnt see the bottom of her dress. Guess if that's important to her then the crop wouldn't be a good idea.
Robin Usagani Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 6, 2010 Messages 10,347 Reaction score 2,174 Location Denver, CO Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 21, 2012 #4 Good capture. Do you have one showing more of the exterior wall?
S slackercruster No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 30, 2012 Messages 761 Reaction score 65 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 21, 2012 #5 It's OK. Kinda busy and chopped up. Nice shot otherwise.
S slackercruster No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 30, 2012 Messages 761 Reaction score 65 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 21, 2012 #6 Schwettylens said: Good capture. Do you have one showing more of the exterior wall? Click to expand... Hey schweety, send in some more glamor shots!
Schwettylens said: Good capture. Do you have one showing more of the exterior wall? Click to expand... Hey schweety, send in some more glamor shots!
Robin Usagani Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 6, 2010 Messages 10,347 Reaction score 2,174 Location Denver, CO Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 21, 2012 #7 slackercruster said: Schwettylens said: Good capture. Do you have one showing more of the exterior wall? Click to expand... Hey schweety, send in some more glamor shots! Click to expand... I am not following.
slackercruster said: Schwettylens said: Good capture. Do you have one showing more of the exterior wall? Click to expand... Hey schweety, send in some more glamor shots! Click to expand... I am not following.
Mach0 TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Oct 16, 2011 Messages 2,616 Reaction score 432 Location 203 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 21, 2012 #8 Schwettylens said: I am not following. Click to expand... Makes two of us lol
pgriz Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jul 30, 2010 Messages 6,734 Reaction score 3,221 Location Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 21, 2012 #9 I like the image. It feels spontaneous, the way you captured it through the window. The moment feels good - they are dancing together, and she is laughing and being happy. Definitely a shot I'd share with the couple.
I like the image. It feels spontaneous, the way you captured it through the window. The moment feels good - they are dancing together, and she is laughing and being happy. Definitely a shot I'd share with the couple.
baato TPF Noob! Joined Mar 21, 2012 Messages 51 Reaction score 7 Location Osaka Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 21, 2012 #10 Yes, it's wunna them warm, human shots - also, shooting through glass is usually a bit tricky. I think it's a good shot, a moment well captured.
Yes, it's wunna them warm, human shots - also, shooting through glass is usually a bit tricky. I think it's a good shot, a moment well captured.
Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 22, 2012 #11 He (slackercruster) might have mistaken OP to be schwetty
12sndsgood No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Sep 24, 2010 Messages 2,349 Reaction score 360 Location indianapolis Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 22, 2012 #12 I like it, but do think I would enjoy it more if you did crop the open portion of the window out.
Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 22, 2012 #13 I like the lady's laugh... it is very hearty
Q QuadTap TPF Noob! Joined Jan 16, 2012 Messages 113 Reaction score 16 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 23, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #14 She paid the pro 5k and got my shots for FREE !!!
dphotography TPF Noob! Joined Apr 4, 2012 Messages 135 Reaction score 7 Location United States Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 16, 2012 #15 i really like it. It shows so much emotion and happiness. i like more the natural in the moment shot .
i really like it. It shows so much emotion and happiness. i like more the natural in the moment shot .