What's new

first day out with dSLR-- CC please :)

Ok, let me get this straight, you actually are one of these people who's slogan is "Its a new day every day", right? Is that what you mean?
If not then :hail:

haha! no, I swear. First day out with the camera. :blushing:

I did a lot of reading before I used the camera though... and I'm a science major so the physics/ technicality of it all makes sense to me.

Any suggestions on good books on composition out there?
 
:shock:you just got you're first slr... these are really good for that
 
Wow, those don't seem like they come from a first timer at all. Good job man.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom