First day shots!

50two

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
i got a new SLR for my birthday 2 days ago :) its an Olympus e410... not the greatest SLR i know and its not canon or nikon either but its good enough for me :D
to be honest theyre not really my first day shots, my first shots were just pictures of random things in my room but that was just to get to know the system and buttons etc , SO these are my first day shots meaning the first day i actually took my camera out and took proper photos
C+C please!

:wink:
2832018864_d93cd1415e.jpg

2831177589_42d31f15fa.jpg

2832006214_6c80ec3449.jpg

2831169143_0a02b98dc0.jpg

2832001342_9671868598.jpg

2831164799_681271e101.jpg

I am a noob and still trying to learn all this stuff, but a couple things that I see are:
#1 - It looks crooked to me, neat looking picture though.
#2 - Sort of boring for me, but that could just be me.
#3 - Looks a little dark. Maybe try to brighten it a tad. Again looks crooked.
#4 - My favorite picture. I just like the look of it.
#5 - For me, there's too much happening in the picture and don't know what to look at. I believe it's the truck.
Same as with number 2.

The quality of the pics look good to me, but like I said, I'm just a Noob trying to grasp this photography thing.

agreed w/ ^^ maybe a lil over saturated on #6

1-3 are *very* cool. You could do some color correction to strip out that orangeish cast, but in some cases I actually think it lends something to the picture- particularly in 3.

Yes, definitely straighten 1, but leave 3 just as it is, angled and all. Neat shot.

Love the dude walking/blurred on the tile in 2.

I think maybe 1 and 2 could use a touch of brightening... maybe... might ruin the effect, but it might be neat to try.

Really very artistic and creative! I'm jealous of your eye. Very nice. Thanks for sharing.

thanks everyone :)! i tried straightening out 1 but i couldnt tdo that without wonking the other floors D: ive never really known what color correctino does, but ill try it

thanks everyone :)! i tried straightening out 1 but i couldnt tdo that without wonking the other floors D: ive never really known what color correctino does, but ill try it

Do a horizontal perspective adjustment in either photoshop or PTLens (by epaperpress). That should fix most of it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back