First digital camera first photo

Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
The first photo i have taken with a digital camera (only ever used a mobile phone before),now all i have to do is learn how to use it.

2198280255_0775355424.jpg

Heya King, welcome to ThePhotoForum, and congrats to your first camera (outside the phone), and to a cute kitty such as this one :D.

Since you've decided to join a photography forum, I gather you also want to learn something ... and the first thing that springs to mind upon seeing this photo (nice and sharp, with a really cute subject!!!) is: try to avoid letting the camera flip open its in-built flash as often as you can. Try to work with ambient light. Start taking photos on bright days outside, steady your hand, compose your pics there, and gradually move indoors (if need be) and work with the given lights there. But the shadows produced by the in-built flashes most often are quite ... ugly.

Though nothing can really make any pic of this kitty "ugly", she's too cute for that! ;)

Thank you for the advice LaFoto,and yes i am here to learn as much as i can about taking nice photos.I've been watching the forum for a while now (whilst saving up for my first camera) and from what i've seen and read,there are a lot of talented photographers here and i realise i have a lot to learn,so best wishes to all and thanks for the welcome.:)

I warn ya! You'll get hooked on taking pictures now. And it's fun!! Nice photo & welcome to the forum.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back