First Edit

mammarazzi

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is my first attempt at editing. I got Adobe CS4 today so I was playing with it. This is a photo I took of my son and husband in the park and I just played around with curves and used the vibrance tool a little. I hate the tree in the background but otherwise I love the pose of them. I just happened to catch them off guard. So how did I do for the first time? Oh yeah I removed some blemishes too.

Last edited:
First time PP that's pretty darn good. Vibrance is actually one of the best tools to bring out the whole color of a shot without affecting the skin tones as bad as the others like saturation - unless offcourse selective colour management is done by masking specific areas (yikes). Skin tones look pretty good and close to the SOOC except a little excess of orange but that's almost unavoidable if editing shots as a whole.

i think you did a pretty darn good job for your first day with photoshop and first time editing..

overall pretty decent, but i would edit the power line out of the pic. A little distracting

was this your first time to use photoshop? :O
or have you had previous experience with similiar programs?

if this is your first time...
your a very quick learner

Most reactions

New Topics

Back