First Ever Baby Shoot, Full of Funny Coincidences

TheoGraphics

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.theo-graphics.com
I was recently contacted by a family about taking some photos of their new baby, who was only a few months old. I was a bit nervous having never shot a baby before, but I decided that now was as good a time as any to learn! We met up at Hermann Park here in Houston on a warm summer evening to shoot.

As it turned out, the baby and I share the same name (Theo), and I used to live directly next door to his dad when I was growing up! We used to have super soaker wars and easter egg hunts together, haha. Pretty funny coincidence!

The light was really nice the whole day, and little Theo was extremely cooperative for the whole two hours, right up until the end when he decided that he'd had enough.

It was a lot of fun overall, and definitely cool to try something completely different. I'm looking forward to doing it again.

You can see the full set and more about the story on my blog:

[url]http://theo-graphics.com/blog/baby-theodore/[/URL]

1-X2.jpg

3-X2.jpg

4-X2.jpg

6-X2.jpg

7-X2.jpg

10-X2.jpg

12-X2.jpg

14-X2.jpg

17-X2.jpg

19-X2.jpg

21-X2.jpg

22-X2.jpg

They are beautiful! I have to ask... WTH is coming out of baby's head in the 10th image? It looks really... skid mark. I'd be getting rid of that! I love the shot!!!!

lol, the "skid mark" is part of the pattern of the indian blanket that he was laying on. now i cant see it as anything but a skid mark...so i'll have to remove it! haha.

thanks!

Great set!! Little Theo might even resemble you a little in the "skid mark" photo. Lol

Most reactions

New Topics

Back