First Ever Photo Posted for C&C

SCWilson

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This was taken on an urban exploration trip a few months ago. Critique and comment away.
33104-1453760853-414767ff5080fc74ab59da8e92a1e2f8.jpg

I can't help thinking that there may have been better images. We can see glimpses of some interesting subject matter (graffiti, railing, tiled room), but the bulk of the image doesn't really 'grab'. The left-hand almost half is a dark, almost featureless wall, and the right-hand third is only slightly more appealing. Look for leading lines, and areas with subject matter that holds the eye.

The light in this imagine is bad.The left side is darker and the right side is brighter.And I can't see what the subject is.Try to find something good to photo, like a cat, or a car, or a tree or something that can interest us, o yea, also the image is blured.I can see the blur.What camera do you use? Try to see some tutorials about photography.You can write on youtube: begginer photography tutorial.

The light in this imagine is bad.The left side is darker and the right side is brighter.And I can't see what the subject is.Try to find something good to photo, like a cat, or a car, or a tree or something that can interest us, o yea, also the image is blured.I can see the blur.What camera do you use? Try to see some tutorials about photography.You can write on youtube: begginer photography tutorial.

That advice is fine if the OP is photographing a cat, car or tree. In this case, it's not any of those which means your advice doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

OP, Tirediron gave some good advice. I think there's potential in this location, you just need to work on composition.

Most reactions

Back