What's new

First Fall shots!

Big

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 22, 2009
Messages
1,227
Reaction score
0
Location
New Hampshire
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So I may be a little behind in getting my first fall shots but I've been busy and the weather hasn't been that great. Here they are! C&C welcome.
Thanks- BIG
6822_162157011670_618336670_3292800_5602984_n.jpg


If you look closely in this picture, you can see a small leaf falling on the right as I shot it.
6822_162157026670_618336670_3292801_2426836_n.jpg


6822_162181416670_618336670_3292905_5832132_n.jpg
 
Maybe I should have picked a better title... something to attract some attention!
 
I like the last image... very creative! The other 2 are nice as well.. but 2 and 3 are my personal favs
 
Thanks guys! :biggrin:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom