Well, bought my new camera on the way home from work last night, Panasonic FZ18, 8MP 18x zoom. Didnt get chance to play with it last night as I had to charge the batteries on it, Ive upgraded from a standard 5MP 3x zoom point and press.
Anyhow, took a few shots this morning before I came to work as I was waiting for the girlfriend to get ready.
Basically took half a dozen shots just messing with the zoom and features off my balcony but chuffed how these 3 came out.
Comments welcome, I'll be having a proper play with it this weekend to get familiar with it, and the bonus is it shoots in RAW
Anyhow, took a few shots this morning before I came to work as I was waiting for the girlfriend to get ready.
Basically took half a dozen shots just messing with the zoom and features off my balcony but chuffed how these 3 came out.
Comments welcome, I'll be having a proper play with it this weekend to get familiar with it, and the bonus is it shoots in RAW
