What's new

First few shots with my new D60

NikonD60

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 1, 2009
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
These were all done without a tripod, so please ignore the slight blur. I'm new to SLR photography and am looking for some ideas, suggestions, critiques, whatever- This weekend I'll be heading to Bushkill Falls, PA- I'll remember the tripod and my N.D. filters- to take some nice waterfall shots. Here's a link to the place in case you are wondering: www.visitbushkillfalls.com

And here are my firstt few shots:

rockwater.jpg



scoot.jpg


spiderqpw.jpg


flowersx.jpg


I'm looking forward to learning off of some of you guys!
 
Depends on what you want to do with the waterfall.
Freeze the water, or get that nice foggy look.

Either case, I'd drop the ISO down to 100, and shoot from a tripod.

Fast shutter speed for freeze, or slower for the foggy look.

Maybe wait till sunset or sunrise, and shoot it then to get some nice light levels.
 
Depends on what you want to do with the waterfall.
Freeze the water, or get that nice foggy look.

Either case, I'd drop the ISO down to 100, and shoot from a tripod.

Fast shutter speed for freeze, or slower for the foggy look.

Maybe wait till sunset or sunrise, and shoot it then to get some nice light levels.

I plan on getting there just after sunrise- should be O.K. with lighting. Thanks for the advice!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom